ESTESS Junior Academy is for young players who want to focus on their game. The ambitious young players who want to play competitive tennis and who want to succeed. Academy players have three levels of ESTESS Junior Academy and the coaches and students can work together to see which level is the right fit for the player and their ambitions.
PROGRAM & PRICE:
The new year begins September 15 2019 at which time our coach team can choose the right level for your child and we offer this training in an annual package 36 weeks). Contact ESTESS for a coach assessment and an Academy package price offer.
JUNIOR „TOP“ ACADEMY
For players who want a big performance boost and are ready to invest the necessary time for it. For these ambitious young people the sport of tennis is absolutely No. 1. The aim is to participate in national and international competitions. The National ranking is one of many objectives. We focus on competition training. In addition, mental training, fitness building, strategic thinking and tactical behavior are perfected. Training features a personalized fitness plan, mental and emotional endurance training. Strategy and tactics are perfected. Drill and competition training take the players to the edge. Coaches will periodically attend official tournaments with the players. Weekly ITN Tournaments are offered in this program. Players eligible for this program must hold a Silver or Gold ESTESS Diploma / ITN 2 & 1
JUNIOR „MID“ ACADEMY
For players who hold a Red or Bronze ESTESS Diploma / ITN levels 5, 4, & 3, if kids qualify for this specialized training, the goal will be to bring these players to international competition level through performance in regional and national tournaments. Training features a personalized fitness plan, mental and emotional endurance training. Strategy and tactics are sharpened and honed. Drill and competition training are intense. Coaches will periodically attend official tournaments with the players. Weekly ITN Tournaments are offered in this program.
JUNIOR „KID“ ACADEMY
For kids that want to see if they have what it takes to play performance tennis. With more training each week, coaches and students can assess if they have the focus and determination it takes to play competitively. The goal will be to bring these players to regional or national competition level. Training features a personalized fitness plan, mental and emotional endurance training, strategy and tactics, drill and competition training. Coaches will periodically attend official tournaments with the players. Weekly ITN Tournaments are offered in this program. Players must hold a Green or Yellow ESTESS Diploma / ITN levels 8, 7, & 6 to participate.
COMPONENTS OF PROGRAMS:
- CK Kid Academy Prep Training: Two x 2.5 hour high performance training with a competitive group of 3-6 players and an ESTESS Academy coach each week.
- CK Junior Academy Endurance Training: Three x 2.5 hour endurance training focused on Cardio, Drills, and Precision practice with a competitive group of 3-6 players and an ESTESS Academy coach each week.
- CK Mid Academy Precision Training: Four x 2.5 hour precision training focused on building power and advanced strategies with a competitive group of 2-4 players and an ESTESS Academy coach each week.
- CK Top Academy: Five x 2.5 hour professional training for age 14-18 Juniors on Tour. Includes coaching on tour and personal training.
- Academy ITN Tournaments: Weekly 3 hour singles tournaments at CK Sports Center Kockelscheuer. Here players have the chance to professionally train against other academy players for interclub and national tournaments in an ITF certified tournament program. Through performance players can improve their ITN ranking.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the „School“ and the „Academy“ programs?A school program is an educational program that is suitable for recreational sports. Academy programs, however, is a training and coaching program that is highly intensive and the focus is on becoming a professional athlete.